OHS issues in the Śnieżka Group are regulated in the Quality, Environment and OHS Policy, and the implementation activities in the area of OHS include, among others:
- conducting activities in accordance with applicable legal regulations, including in the field of environmental protection and occupational health and safety;
- continuous improvement of the effectiveness of control systems,
- endeavouring to constantly improve the state of occupational health and safety,
- implementation of measures to improve occupational health and safety and fire safety,
- activation of the entire staff in the processes of creating safe and hygienic working conditions,
- the raising of qualifications throughout thematic or general training,
- the ensuring of adequate resources and financial means to implement the set goals,
- an active participation of the all Company’s employees in a organization of work and improving the level of occupational and fire safeties.
The high standards of occupational safety are evidenced by the low number of accidents. In 2022, only three such events took place at FFiL Śnieżka SA.