Information clause: Invoice recipients
The administrator of personal data is Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka SA, the company’s registered office: 00-867 Warszawa, ul. Chłodna 51; mailing address: 39207 Brzeźnica, ul. Dębicka 44, (hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”)
What is the purpose of processing your data?
1. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of issuing invoices and accounting purposes.
2. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 sec. 1(c) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter: “GDPR”, in connection with art. 106e item 1 of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws 2018.2174).
3. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to issue a VAT invoice, including an electronic copy of the invoice. If the data is not provided, it will not be possible to issue a VAT invoice.
4. Your personal data will be transferred by the Administrator to entities entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf of and for the Administrator, including entities providing the Administrator with services in the following areas: IT support, debt collection, consulting, auditing services, administrative, accounting and tax services.
5. Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
How long will your data be processed?
1. Personal data will be stored for settling and archiving purposes for the period required by law, and resulting from the Act of March 11, 2004. on tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws 2018.2174) and pursuant to art. 70 §1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 Tax Ordinance (Journal of Laws 2019.900).
2. By contacting our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org you can exercise your rights, i.e.:
- the right to access to your personal data and receive the copies of personal data processed;
- the right to correct any irrelevant data;
- the right to request for deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in the case of circumstances specified in art. 17 of GDPR;
- the right to request to limit data processing in the cases specified in art. 18 of GDPR;
3. If you feel that your personal data are being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint with the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you need additional information related to the personal data protection or want to exercise your rights, contact us:
Data Protection Inspector:
tel: +48 14 699 72 60, e-mail: email@example.com
Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka SA
The company’s registered office: 00-867 Warsaw, ul. Chłodna 51
Mailing address: ul. Dębicka 44, 39-207 Brzeźnica
By receiving the invoice, you acknowledge the above provisions.