Information Clause: Helpline
Helpline - information regarding the processing of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Śnieżka Trade of Colors Sp. z o.o. company’s registered office: 00-867 Warszawa, ul. Chłodna 51; mailing address: 39-207 Brzeźnica, ul. Dębicka 44 (hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator” or “Śnieżka ToC”).
For what purpose and on what basis are your data processed?
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the provision of information as part of your use of the Helpline service. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Administrator is art. 6 sec. 1 (f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter: “GDPR”, where the legitimate interest is to provide information to people who, using the Helpline service, applied to Śnieżka ToC. with a request for information. If you place an order in the Śnieżka online store and as part of the Platform for placing orders, your data will be processed in order to fulfil the orders placed, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1(b) of the GDPR – in accordance with the regulations of the online store or the regulations of the Platform for placing orders and pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR, where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is marketing of own products or services.
Providing data is not mandatory, but necessary to provide information as part of your use of the Helpline service and the execution of your order in our online store.
Recipients of data in connection with data processing by the Administrator may be:
- entities providing postal or courier services to Śnieżka ToC;
- entities providing remote payment operations services and banks, if it is necessary to conduct settlements through them;
- entities providing services on behalf of and for the Administrator, including maintenance services of the IT systems used by the Administrator and entities providing advisory services.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to provide information as part of your use of the Helpline service. Your personal data will not be processed to the extent and at the time of filing the objection by you. In the case of recording the calls while using the Helpline, the call recordings will be kept for two months; these data may be archived longer until the matter is clarified or the relevant proceedings are completed.
If you place an order in the Administrator’s online store and as part of the Platform for placing orders, your data will be processed for the duration of the order execution, as well as for archiving purposes and securing any claims – for the period resulting from legal provisions, including the Accounting Act.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
- access to your personal data and receive the copies of personal data processed;
- correct any irrelevant data;
- request for deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in the case of circumstances specified in art. 17 of the GDPR;
- request to limit data processing in the cases specified in art. 18 of the GDPR;
- raise objections to data processing in the cases specified in art. 21 of the GDPR;
- transfer of delivered data, processed in an automated manner.
If you feel that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you need additional information related to the personal data protection or want to exercise your rights, contact us:
Data Protection Inspector:
Tel: +48 14 699 72 60, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Śnieżka Trade of Colours spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, company’s registered office: 00-867 Warszawa, ul. Chłodna 51; mailing address: 39207 Brzeźnica, ul. Dębicka 44